You Will Love It
The Occupational Therapy Toolkit is a practical resource manual that is available for immediate access as a digital download (an e-book in PDF format). It is simply the BEST resource for every OT working with physical disabilities and older adults.
Whether you’re a new grad or seasoned therapist you are going to love this product.
The Occupational Therapy Toolkit includes:
- 85 treatment guides based on current research and best practice.
- 283 full-page exercise, ADL and education handouts that you can print and give to your patients. The handouts are also available in Spanish.
- Written and illustrated by an OT with more than 25 years experience.
- 6th edition, revised and updated in 2013.
Therapists love the OT Toolkit
- The handouts are professional looking, no more drawing stick figures.
- It's convenient and readily available. All the treatment guides and handouts are in one computer file.
- One-on-one teaching is more effective when reinforced with a handout.
Patients love the OT Toolkit
- The handouts are easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and illustrations.
- The readability of the handouts is grade level 4.8 based on the Flesch-Kincaid Formula.
- They provide a great reference for the family and caregivers to use at home.
Managers love the OT Toolkit
- The treatment guides provide consistent instruction across the spectrum of patient care.
- Promotes your organization by having your logo on the top of every page.
- Improves compliance with The Joint Commission patient education requirements.
Visit the samples page to view, download, and print examples of the handouts and treatment guides.
I was really struggling with 'the whole picture' until I bought your OT Toolkit.
Victoria, England UK
Your OT Toolkit helps me to streamline my treatment planning and improve communication with my patients.
Beverly, NSW Australia
I would just like to say thank you for creating such an in-depth and practical guide for all us OTs out there!!!
Claire, Pretoria South Africa
I love the toolkit- I am working in home care and have used lots of the handouts and information, its been wonderful.
Anna, Alaska USA
Read more testimonials on the Kudos page